Friday, September 11, 2009

I hate Cakes


My friend told me that there's something special about cakes during birthdays. She said, it's the fancy of believing to what they call "ONe candle, one wish.." I couldn't almost relate to the feeling she shared since I hate cakes no matter how beautiful it present itself...anyway, some people made me feel like an icing melting to a bunch of thoughtful thoughts friends baked for me...Here's something that refreshed me after a night of stressful phone calls that always keep coming...

-----Original Message-----
From: "Nicethor Baltazar" <nicethorbaltazar@yahoo.com>
Sent 9/9/2009 9:29:23 AM
To: "Rhods"
Subject: HAppy Bday!!!

Rhods,
Happy bday to u.
Thanks for being there always.
......as a a good friend
.....as an editor..lols.
dami ko natututunan sa u as a writer...specially now binabalik ko na pagsusulat ko through my blog. hope di ka magsawa magedit. nyahehe.
...ingats always! God bless u always
-----------------------------------------------------

One candle, one wish..is it true? I don't know...but someday, in my wishful thinking, I dream of spending the rest of my birthdays with someone who will feel lucky enough for celebrating such a special day with me...someone happier than I am. Maybe, I would love cakes then.

1 comment:

nice said...

oist ba't nakapost message ko sau?! lols! hehe, anyways...magkita naman tau...usap-usap.

libre ko and libre mo.