Saturday, July 25, 2009







I have been away from the pc screen for... well... almost a month I guess..imagine this, 1124 unread emails, 109 facebook notifications..what else... Where have I been?! Lol! JUly is really a tough month for me..you know...father suffering from a heart disease, sister with pangs growing, growling everyday..stressful demanding job, financial disaster every now and then, looking for a new place to stay...*sigh...it's really a rainy month, isn't it? I am soaking wet.

I have actually been yearning to visit my sweetrhoda.blogspot all through those days that I was gone but hey, I found it really difficult to sit down and face a blank space with cursor blinking at me and all that while my mind is so full of pensive wrecking thoughts. It was like, I have a baggage of things to write but my mind thinks faster than my fingers can type... I felt so down that all I can do was just stare and watch everything fall into piesces...eventually, I was no difference to a blank boring space.. only that... yes, I went blank but not really.

Good thing, I have weathered them one by one..on my way to fully recovering and drying my self up after the storm. Everything is slowly going back to its proper place now. The most peaceful thing is, I have found a new corner under the sun and it somehow excites me to log out of my avaya and hurry home.. no, don't get me wrong. My newly found place is not palace-like that glitters from afar but I love it. I love the feeling of laying down, resting myself to sleep without having to worry what a house mate would say...I mean, what a growling house mate would say...(Lol!) Priceless!:)

What a dose of growing-up lessons to learn! What can I say..Bring it on!!!:)

No comments: