Sunday, March 29, 2009

What Made College LIfe Exciting?

I search for a reason and look what I found...

TOP REASON: Writing what I want to write♥

I dig in my baul and lemme share with you some of the articles I wrote two years ago..ahehhehe


FOREWORD:
Marooned, though amidst the ambiguity of faceless circumstances that shadowed life, A pair of unflinching eyes that mirror brilliant ideas remained fix at the heart of his aim. Unshaken, even when crumbled, he still stands indomitable face to face with the unbearable ever-shrieking ache and the imperishable hope that surfaces his different personality would never welcome a quitter in a battle where to give up means to lose a fight. Perhaps, his dreams maybe crushed by a belligerent toss of a wave but like a tamed sea blanketed by the serenity of the night, he would stride again and relentlessly, would weave aspirations as if he know no failure for he defies to succumb in stagnation.

Unquestionably, no amount of dejection could make him falter. A Paulinian, in every nerve of his mind knows that to advance with life could get him hurt and wounded but this is what would polish him. It offers changes for a broader and more optimistic perspective. Thus, he recognized that to learn with pain was never daunting, for pain is never a blight to a well-lived and perfect life.

Like a phoenix relived until its first breath, he would soar and remake himself as more than a person he was before...to repair what is irreparable. To surpass what is unsurpassable...to pick up the shattered pieces.



PROSE:

Rain
My heart died. How could I be so incredibly stupid to live life as if waiting for something or someone that is not certain to happen? Love? Was I crested so high on love that I've been so mindful of my own self? I have given up everything. Give all though, take nothing...all because of him.

Rain starts to fall. It was almost more than a lifeless year of seemingly unceasing outbursts of heartaches, loneliness and awful pain. The raging drops of crystal-like water coming from the heavy-grayed clouds have been the sole mute witness of a love tale that ends without beginning. His memories, after all the shattering hopes and dreams should have merely expunged but it lingered still and as I utter, "God..how I love the man!" tears began mingling with rain.

Let those who love mourn never, so they say, for even love unreturned has its rainbows. I knock a thousand times half-hoping you would open your door and say the words that I always long to hear but..you never did. My heart was so paralyzed then. I love you so much that I could not afford to imagine life even with all its beauty without you. Please know you are my life. My mind so smart, knows I could never wait for nothing. Will I turn my back and accept the fact that there was no chance I could journey life with you?

Rain pours so hard. Its mesmeric lullaby as it now gently touches the rustling leaves of an almost skeleton tree carries away the afflicted pain of mine from within. The misty whispering wind kisses my cheeks and it cools down the warmth of tears on my face..tears that stayed with me amidst those long sleepless nights when I was left buried deep down the abyss of falling and staying so long in love. In my hazy moment, I saw you, reaching out your hand to mine so I wouldn't slip away from the path that lovers are destined to take together. I hear you whisper to my ear. "Two hearts, one love and one perfect moment...we have found each other." Extreme sadness leaps out of me. Oh Lord won't you please help me let go! I felt a sudden steel blade penetrated my very heart and it brought me back to my senses. Everything was just a mirage. At the back of my head is a lifetime wish that if only I could just stay frozen at this point of time without life passing me by, then maybe you would be that previous piece that I could keep forever. I found myself staring blankly ahead..so caught up with the magical spell that rain spread out. The self-deserting petals leaving their thorns as light rain pampers their velvety touch make stem fall down to the murky ground and there they will stay...lying so still and quiet until the enthralling beauty of sunshine will appear giving everyone a share of perfect serenity they all deserve.

Someone says, "If you're heart is racing, you will realize that you love the person far more deeply than even you knew. if there is anything that will work at all, it is...TO LET GO."

I love rain. It washes away the bitterness I feel.

POETRY

Setting Free
My mind can think of no weary
Greater than being a leaf to a tree
Hanging on its bough
Until seemed dead
But September came,
It fell instead.

No comments: