Saturday, March 21, 2009

Outlet

Terrible, I have work pressure way beyond what I can control, anxieties and stress are all over my body they could almost replace every vein in my skin. Gerald, my college friend, suggested I need something that will help me release whatever feeling I have to relax my mind which have never been long experienced peace. I heed his advise.
Today a puzzled look drew my eyes. I have finally signed up for what I titled a major overhaul in my life. This comes with a representation of a guy named Aldrin Carlos who apparently sent skepticism through my head having been found out he himself doesn't even know how to somehow remember client:( ( I wish he could have had far more good-looking business value that what he physically looks:P) Anyway, I shrugged off the thought. "this is it", that was what he stressed.
Isn't it just an ironic world that while everyone else is going gaga over losing pounds, acquiring summer-belonged body, here I am on the other end with a huge display of effort desperate to gain one. Hahaha! Yes, I know..I suppose I can read your mind faster than you express it...
But hey, of course I have tried it...tried it and failed...nothing gained, nothing changed. In short, extra rice and even more a casserole of rice and all that cannot do wonders for me..same old skinny me.:)
Well, anyway I'll get by. I'll do away with the feeling of reluctance. It's just normal..as normal as an uneasy feeling I had when I started my job and look at me, still clingy.:D I will do it because it will give me the feeling that there is still worthy things to be found outside the parameters of my stressful work station, that there's more to learn and deal with. I will pursue this and I will love to do this overhaul because It will give me the feeling that my life is not really on the verge of being senseless, in fact it managed to stay meaningful...somehow. It is not that I don't feel comfortable about myself. I feel good. This will help me feel lot better♥

No comments: