Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Kind of Guy

I've seen this article posted on this site http://him.refineme.org/page/145/ and I thought it would be nice if I will also try to answer it myself. hahaha! Here it goes....

1. Suplado- Yes. I want you to be hard-to-get. I love the challenge of making you drop your
facade until you finally fall.

2. Mr. Shades- Take them off. I fancy the magic I see when I look in your eyes.

3. Masculado- No, not too much.

4. Guys who give flowers- Yes. I more than appreciate the effort.

5. Smiling face- ♥I love those smiles that create tiny slits in your eyes.

6. Hiphop- No..please

7. Guys who ask permission before courting - No. Act base on what you feel. Love needs no
permission. You just fall.

8. Alaskador (prankster)- Yes.

9. Mr. Love Letter- Yes. Love needs affirmation. This is one of the best way I can think of.

10. Wide Vocabulary Guy- Not necessarily. I want to talk to you and learn lot of things that
I don't even know. Be sensible.

11. Loves you- This time I'll go for someone who loves me .

No comments: