Thursday, March 12, 2009

Blissfully Painful


"Wag mo idepende sa ibang tao ang kaligayahan mo, kasi pag nawala yun pano ka?"

JOni agreed in a jiffy. Si Joni ko(tawag ko lng sa kanya..hahhaha) happy na sya basta happy na din yung taong mahal nya. Yes, he is in love. Desperados have always joke about his dreamy feelings over someone and though, I've never taken it seriously, seeing him engaged in that kind of conversation with a melancholic face made me realized that there was a part there that was totally heartbreaking.

Well, his lovelife is certainly not my business. It's just that there is an inexplainable feeling within, a kind that earth-shakingly pinches my heart. Last night, I woke myself to sleep with a wrecked happiness inside my head. Bakit ba pag nasasaktan ako, nakikisabay pa yung mga tao sa paligid ko?! I can't help seeing them like a cloned broken heart mirroring an exact stance of my own....

I have landed down the stalking clouds that cornered me the past few days. Three, four, five days of reality were better than fantasy. I was so mystified by the thought of someone's eyes that it melted me like a butter under the sun. For days, I stopped escaping reality. It was so blissful that I couldn't manage to get into a deep slumber. Tama pala si Bob Ong, Pag na-in-love ka, hindi mo na magagawang matulog kahit gustuhin mo♥

My misty eyes found me glued to a movie. I was almost 24 hrs wide-eyed awake staring at the stupid box that shaped like a broken heart in my mirage. "Wag mo pipitasin ang bulaklak kung sisirain mo lng because there will never be another flower like her..." Masaya ko...pero masakit.

No comments: